Thursday, January 26, 2006

15.1.05 (Sun)

At Changi Airport… where all the hugs and best wishes from family and friends ends… My bro send mi there one… only some frien came… very touch liao… coz mi dun wan ppl to send mi off one… but really thankful they came… haha… chau and huiling came too… When I check in…. suddenly cried…. Mi dunno why ba… afterall mi is a tap, likes to cry one… haha… btw… Yana didn’t wrap her head… She is an absolute beauty…. Slim and beautiful… she dun look like malay too… very Chinese feeling…. Mi like her hair… very silky and smooth…

Set off to India...On Jet Airways… Mi check in early, so I got the window seat… we are well taken care by a very warm and sweet air steward. Think is becoz we are 5 young ladies in our teens (think is 4… mi old liao, not at my teens already wor!!)

Very big head prawn of mi… in order to complete my visa writing… in total, I used 5 visa cards!!! Gosh…. First one I wrote two mistakes, 2nd one, is my surname starts wif ‘T’, but upon my first strokes, I wrote an ‘I’… aarrrhhh… 3rd one, not really my fault, the air steward gave mi the wrong card… for Indian Local… realize only after completing the first section of the card… 4th time I asked, the air steward gave more cards, my frien pass to mi say I’ll need extra, I say I won’t one (confidently)… I almost finish writing, at the last section when I wanna write my Indian address, there is a burnt hole… and I can’t write anything in it….. darn !!! Last attempt for the visa be4 I give up ask my frien help mi write…. Haha… finally I have completing it myself….


The lunch was nice… jus quite some unique taste of Indian favors… it’s a beautiful view from the sky…. Then fell asleep while watching…wake up see the Indian show… guy chase wife out, wife regrets wanna go home, mother forbids, father slaps mother, mother cry, then drives off, wife stand there at lost, husband suddenly turn up, hugs and THE END. Well that’s Indian show…


We lands…. Got welcum by Scandent in charges, David and one more guy dunno wat name, and also a temask polytechnic boy, Aaron. First time see him, his spec’s lenses is tinned blue… (‘you se yan jin’!!! haha… but that’s actually something I’m saving up to buy when I’m back in Singapore, coz vera’s specs is yellow one, that gaves mi the feeling of getting one too, but not yellow of coz)


First Transport, a call cab; actually a mini van… ride is rough… everywhere is air pollution… bad smoke all over the place… Temperature is like Singapore… neither hot nor cold…jus rite temperature. Traffic is like Malaysia, Thailand like that… buzzing roads… noisy too, not like anywhere else, drivers honks and honks … very irritating to be honking in Singapore (We normally use flash lights signals, or jus one honk) At there, its endless of honking… wah… Welcum to India


Our arrival to Quanta Zen. This place belongs to Mr Babuji a.k.a Jacobs, he is a lawyer; nice person I presume. It’s a nice small cozy place, mi share room wif lihong. When we pack out our stuff… its quite a scene as we brought a lot of medicines and new year goodies and big luggage… Aaron had his fellow TP mates over to meet us… Yong Hon, Nassa, Jimmy and Skuidfa (Fa-ge). They are also amazed by out stuffs… LOL… then they brought us to the nearby Malaysian restaurant to eat and later walk to Spencer’s Daily to buy some groceries. Then walk back home… in India… its lots of endless walking..


We vere invited to go to their small celebration to celebrate their last week in India of coz we go…. they are gonna have firworks… (its totally legal to use fireworks in India.) We are also introduce to Shannon and Bridget they are quite important Singapore ppl in India, but they wanna stay low profile. We had a nice meal at Bella Ciao, own by an Italian couple. Then fireworks !! haha… I simply love fireworks… Then we were sent home by Shannon in his nice comfy car.

At last… end of our exciting day… We went to sleep… arrrhhhh …. Mosquitoes…. Bad slp… had to use jacket cover my face… coz lihong say to turn one light on…. one time when I’m trying to slp, one mosquitoe buzz at my right ear… I sweep it off, then later a while… 3 of them buzzing… AT MY EAR !!!! eeeeeeee..... I immediately sweep then off… and find my medicate oil… Slp…. And hack care liao…K.O.

its so beautiful :D

ITS ME

+Angie+

always wanna stay out of trouble..
but dunno why always....


+ Song +

忙啊忙啊忙到半夜
一口一口喝着咖啡
伸伸懒腰看着窗外
的街
坚持梦想从不妥协
心没有嘴无法语言
是苦是甜自己才能
体会
抬起头就能
自信面对
每一次的考验
挫折只让我
欲望更强烈

try again 每天我都正在超越今天
相信我还能更好一点
try again 每次我都企图超越极限
有可能到达的顶点
try again~
距离完美还差多远
一步一步的跨越

心中蓝图慢慢全都
实现
掌握方向没有秘诀
只凭实力不凭直觉
至始至终至少问心
无愧
抬起头就能
自信面对
每一次的考验
挫折只让我
欲望更强烈

try again 每天我都正在超越今天
相信我还能更好一点
try again 每次我都企图超越极限
有可能到达的顶点
try again~
(rap)

再向前每天我都正在超越今天
相信我还能更好一点
再向前每次我都企图超越极限
有可能到达的顶点
不看谁不问谁不管谁
什麽顺位的排列
做自己像自己是自己
就是我要的表现
头发甩甩沮丧丢到千里外之远
什麽放弃的字眼... no way!


+ SHOUT OUT +



+ Friends +

*Lihong
*Cynthia
*Yee Teng
*Yana
*Nassa
*Aaron
*Yong Hong
*JK
*Ain
*Sheng Sheng
*Jia Hui(Airen !!)
*Clarence


+ Archives +

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007