Friday, February 10, 2006

Sumptuous Breakfast ^^

Morning eat western breakfast…. Hmmm *….

Wat we have ne… Milk, egg, fries, sausage for the gals, mi and yana share the veggie patty and the fish fillet…

Anione drooling?? Lolx

All thanks to our chef! For making such a wonderful breakfast for us…



~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*


First ride to work (Weeee````*)

Today neber take the rent car go work… decide to take auto to work… today hopefully can save half of the money… coz we rent car need 500 rupees a day… if we take other transport, we only need to spend half or even lesser then that amount.

Somemore, mi dun really like the driver… he quite temperamental at times… and every week he will have different stun/nonsense that I cannot take it any longer liao… mi still quite upset by yesterday thing.. dun really wanna say much of that…

Auto thingy, failed our first attempt… the driver got little idea of wat we trying to say… end up we go seek help from our building caretaker… bargain bargain bargain… end up 60 rupees per auto…

We reach work late today…. Haha.. nobody notice… hee hee….



~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*


Pain* ><~

I got to learn that the water dispenser on my level provides hot water thru the hard way….

I decided.. in my level for so long… but I still dunno where is the water dispenser in my level, its abit… not good…. Haha… so mi wanna go racky the place…

I found it… so refill my water… my bottle is thick plastic, will take some time then will know the water is hot or cold… then mi jus presume that there is no hot water, coz yana’s level they neber turn on… think is wanna save power ba… somemore the bottle inside still got water…. So I neber know….

Then somehow I lost my grip…. hot water flush down my hand…. Mi too stun to have any reaction… mi look up then saw that the water is actually boiling….. jia lat jia lat…

Mi look at my hand… 3 finger kanna scorched… now is red, burning and swollen…

Why I so careless… sigh….

Kanna scolded by lihong… sorri sorrie…. Mi know u worried… sorrie sorrie… dun be mad at mi hor… mi learnt my lesson liao… haha… wont be blur… towards that dispenser….

Also… thank you for the mopiko (Wu Pi Gao)… hee hee...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Blog Maintenance… (wah…)

When I wanna publish this blog…. I kanna the maintanence time… and lost the blog… neber save… haiZ…. Mi so sway today

Gotta re-type the blog lor….



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


4 stories to tell in one morning… haha….

Things archeive today(now): feeling full, money saving transport, kanna scolded, and write my posting in MS word first before publishing…. Wahhahaa

^^

its so beautiful :D

ITS ME

+Angie+

always wanna stay out of trouble..
but dunno why always....


+ Song +

忙啊忙啊忙到半夜
一口一口喝着咖啡
伸伸懒腰看着窗外
的街
坚持梦想从不妥协
心没有嘴无法语言
是苦是甜自己才能
体会
抬起头就能
自信面对
每一次的考验
挫折只让我
欲望更强烈

try again 每天我都正在超越今天
相信我还能更好一点
try again 每次我都企图超越极限
有可能到达的顶点
try again~
距离完美还差多远
一步一步的跨越

心中蓝图慢慢全都
实现
掌握方向没有秘诀
只凭实力不凭直觉
至始至终至少问心
无愧
抬起头就能
自信面对
每一次的考验
挫折只让我
欲望更强烈

try again 每天我都正在超越今天
相信我还能更好一点
try again 每次我都企图超越极限
有可能到达的顶点
try again~
(rap)

再向前每天我都正在超越今天
相信我还能更好一点
再向前每次我都企图超越极限
有可能到达的顶点
不看谁不问谁不管谁
什麽顺位的排列
做自己像自己是自己
就是我要的表现
头发甩甩沮丧丢到千里外之远
什麽放弃的字眼... no way!


+ SHOUT OUT +



+ Friends +

*Lihong
*Cynthia
*Yee Teng
*Yana
*Nassa
*Aaron
*Yong Hong
*JK
*Ain
*Sheng Sheng
*Jia Hui(Airen !!)
*Clarence


+ Archives +

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007